RatedR Bismarck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RatedR Bismarck

A FFXI linkshell on Bismarck

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tah gets referred to as an RMT today. Full story @11!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taheenaa
Admin
Taheenaa

Tah gets referred to as an RMT today.  Full story @11! Empty
PostSubject: Tah gets referred to as an RMT today. Full story @11!   Tah gets referred to as an RMT today.  Full story @11! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 pm

So, here's the deal.

I was researchin' some of the new equips and NM's earlier today, and thought I'd check out Skogs Fru
in East Ron [S]. I originally showed up as RDM, just to kinda look around, see wuts up, check the camp out.
Decided quickly to change to BST just for widescan, especially not really having hard info on the NM.

Saw it show up on WS bout 5 mins after I got there, watched guy that claimed it kill it, yadda yadda.

So, at this point, I'm standing there AFK, because I am posting info on stuff on here...and I hear a /tell bell...

This is wut I saw...

Tah gets referred to as an RMT today.  Full story @11! RMTcalling

Now...the whole point I was working my way at making with this person...was don't tell ppl how to camp NM's, not all ppl help kill
PH'ers if there are PH'ers, and you CANNOT make them kill PH'ers. As much as we'd like to... Welcome to FFXI, where Vana'diel life just isn't always fair.
IT'S AN NM. IT'S A NEW NM. There's not a ton of info out on these new NM's, and you cannot take everything you read on Wiki etc
as absolute truth...especially not this early after an update >.>; And uh...yea...it DID just literally die just before she/he came down the hill.

I, personally, have issues with ppl that refuse to help kill PH'ers, especially with WELL KNOWN NM PH'erspawn's.

Anywho, I got a kick out of it. I've been called RMT before, but this one totally caught me off guard.

...also, not really sure wut kind of RMT this person has encountered...but the one's that I have...have NEVER said a word. :?

I had a good laugh. Thank you Laughing

Note: the convo with Ladydrake was just me helpin' her find the Recall-Telepoint locations, that has nothing to do with the whole RMT thing Smile

12 Mar 2008 06:38 pm
Back to top Go down
http://thegoblintailor.canadian-forum.com

Tah gets referred to as an RMT today. Full story @11!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RatedR Bismarck :: RatedR General (Public) Forums :: RatedR News-
Jump to: