RatedR Bismarck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RatedR Bismarck

A FFXI linkshell on Bismarck

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RatedR LS Rules & Policies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taheenaa
Admin
Taheenaa

RatedR LS Rules & Policies Empty
PostSubject: RatedR LS Rules & Policies   RatedR LS Rules & Policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 pm

RatedR, a social, softcore very minimal end game content linkshell. Comprised of 6 core members, that have known each other for a longass time in this game.

Always welcoming new members, but they must be aware that we are NOT a hardcore end game LS. We do, do end game content, by that I mean myself and Mog will go duo Genbu...or 5 of us will get together and kill Hakutaku. We're not capable of even getting you a pair of Crimson cuisses. If you're looking for a 364 member LS, RatedR isn't for you.

We're just a group of people, that have known each other for a long time, that have been through many LS' together. Seeing the good, experiencing alot together, and tiring of the LS drama that usually eventually starts to ooze and emit from most linkshells.

We're small, very small. But we work well together. Albeit, usually in a completely uncoventional way, like killing Haku w/ 5 ppl...but we get things done. Within reason, of course.

RatedR's only rules are as follows:
*Respect. Not only for those within LS, but for all that surround you.
*Honesty.
*Ability to recognize & understand sarcasm.
*Old enough to be around adult humor. RatedR is sometimes, somewhat NOT "family friendly" Smile
*Willingness to help whenever possible.

These are basic rules. These are generally common sense rules.

We are, for the most part, a social LS for the time being...so there are no point systems or retarded time schedules or leaders barking at members or backstabbing friends to obtain some pixelated piece of gear. [No thanks.]

Future potential of becoming more "End-game" based, with LS member growth in numbers. I'd like to see us do much more end-game content.

Bottom line, I don't pay your Playonline fees, you don't pay my Playonline fees...play how you want, sub w/e you want, melee as a SMN! Play. your. game. Very Happy

~Tah afro

12 Feb 2008 02:10 pm
Back to top Go down
http://thegoblintailor.canadian-forum.com

RatedR LS Rules & Policies
Page 1 of 1